Fishman PRO-LBT-700 Loudbox Performer 180-watt acoustic guitar amplifier
The Best Selling (and Most Loved) Acoustic Instrument Amplifiers.
Fishman Loudbox amplifiers are created with that same sense of musicality and accuracy as our world-renowned pickups. Featuring clear, transparent acoustic tone, tailored frequency response, high dynamic range and robust build quality. Loudbox amplifiers deliver the tonal quality that has made Fishman the standard for great plugged-in acoustic sound.
The Loudbox Performer is our most powerful acoustic amplifier, allowing you to be heard in any situation — solo or ensemble.
Now with the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity! The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept both 1/4” and XLR sources for instruments and microphones. Each channel includes Fishman’s renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before. The dedicated midrange driver provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- 180 watts of bi-amplified acoustic power
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of the input channels or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
- Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
- Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
Instrument & Mic Channels:
- Combination 1/4” & XLR input
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- 24-Volt phantom power for condenser mics
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
||180 watts, bi-amped
||1” soft dome tweeter, 5” midrange, 8” woofer
||114 dB SPL at 1 meter
||10° built-in tilt 50° with kickstand
||18.2” H x 15.8” W x 11.5” D (462 mm) x (401 mm) x (292 mm)
||30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
|LOUDBOX PERFORMER SLIP COVER
|DUAL FOOT SWITCH